Thursday 28 April 2011

About Me (@_@)

Hi Friends & those have drop by here,

My name is Daryl Ting or Ah Boy.
In my Secondary school days,I am a student with almost full of Tattoos on my body at the age of 14.I even mixed up with the wrong companies & got myself landed into trouble when I was Secondary 3.Our classmates & associates were celebrating a "Swing Singapore"( an event that is being celebrated every year),who knows this celebration turns out to be ugly & sad instead of happy.We had a gang clashed with other gang members after the celebration was over.It happens just merely of staring incident & different of gang member from us.We almost killed our gang rivals of 2 members with multi stitches & landed up in hospital intensive care.Yes,we may have won the fights between them by luck but unfortunately 1 of our classmate is being caught by police on the spot.So on the very following Monday,police came to our school to have all the 13 of us back to the CID under Secret Society Branch (SSB).We have been interrogated by the CIDs individually & at no choice but to admit that we did have clashes between them.So all the 13 of us ended up with court case & also lawyers were engaged too.Before our case were sentence,we are all remanded into the Remand Prison.Gosh... life is really bad inside as we need to sleep in a room with 4 different convicts & Pee & Poo are inside too .A few days later is our hearing & we all are sentenced to a 24 months of Probation after that.We really felt so lucky to have escaped from Boys Home/Prison.After this incident happened,our names are all published on the following Newspapers & also that's the last time of the "Swing Singapore"....

So we are backed to school as usual but things have never been smooth with me.Me & my classmate were called up by our New school pricinpal together with our parents with regards of my Tattoos.He has suggested me 2 stern options; either my tattoos are being Laser Off or I'm Not Allowed to stay here.Well I ended up telling him,you don't have to sack me for that but I'll quit with the accord of my parent's knowledgement.So I ended up half way through Secondary 3,but on the other hand I found a Private School that accepted me.Lastly ended up myself with a miserable 'N' Level Certificate LoL...

7 comments:

  1. first to say hi n NICE one bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd to say Hi! keep it up! Good job =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Barry & Eva for dropping by here...me still a newbie in this thingy,hope to learn more from you guys in future...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love stories Blogs ~ this is nice one..
    U r sharing ur life stories.. Keep it up.. ..
    I b ur blog supporter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks LY ping,it will be a self intro of myself 1st followed by my family,lifestyle & etc etc...:) Thank you for being my blogger support too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just dont over reveal your personal stuff lol

    ReplyDelete